Nitrogen tailored solutions for the Oil & Gas sector
In the oil and gas industry, the control of the risks of gas or steam explosion is essential and nitrogen offers greater safety. The displacement of oxygen by inert nitrogen is the surest way to avoid explosions. Nitrogen is also used to remove moisture during pressurization or for inerting storage tanks.
NOVAIR Industries offers on-site nitrogen production solutions tailored to the specific needs of the oil industry.
Your needs :
- APV (Air Pressure Vessel) for floating offshore platforms
- BOP locking systems (Blowout Preventer)
- Dry bulk transfer
- EOR (Improved oil recovery)
- Lift compensation for lifting and drilling operations at sea.
- Purge / scrape pipeline or purge dashboards
- UBD (underbalanced drilling) / CPD (controlled pressure drilling)
With robust on-site nitrogen generation solutions by PSA or membrane nitrogen generator, NOVAIR is able to meet the expectations of the oil and gas industry.
Amongst our value reference
Looking for innovative and economical solutions for its research centre business, one of the major actor in the oil and gas sector trusts on NOVAIR by acquiring a complete solution of nitrogen on-site production.