A certified quality management system
NOVAIR has set up a quality system that meets the requirements of ISO 9001 and is annually certified by SQS, an independent evaluation & certification organisation for corporations quality management. A guarantee of the reliability of our installations and services.
NOVAIR devices are designed and manufactured according to the current standards and regulations related to gas compression and vacuum production.
Main certifications and standards respected:
- ISO 9001:2008 : Quality management system for all Novair activity
- ISO 8573-1 : norm related to the polluting elements and purity classes for compressed air
- Codes IEC et CENELEC : electrotechnical norms
- Normes EN 1012 : safety prescriptions for compressors and vacuum pumps
- ISO 10083 : International standard regarding the supply of oxygen via oxygen generators for medical gases distribution networks
- ISO 7396-1 : standard related to the design, manufacturing, control and operation of a medical gas system
- Directive 97/23/CEE - 94/9, 93/42 DESP: European directive related to devices under pressure.
- ATEX 95, 94/9: European directive related to devices and protection systems used in potentially hazardous atmosphere.
- EN 9723-1
- HAZOP : validation of the NOVAIR oxygen generators for desulfurization of biogas by the HAZOP method risk analysis